Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Charmed Life?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DistortedSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone ever hear this track and know where it came from? Did a search on a P2P for Mike Ness and it came up. Don't remember seeing it on Mike's discography for his solo stuff and it definately sounds like a studio cut...somewhat reminecent of Road Zombie actually.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually its on cheating at solitare...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DistortedSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...nevermind, I'm freakin blind. Its on the Under the Influence CD. Never did buy either one of his solo albums yet... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DistortedSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't really pay that much attention as it was late. Was half asleep when I typed that and looked it up, go figure.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DopeFiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Charmed Life" is my favorite song of that record, side-to-side with "Dope Fiend Blues".

  6. #6
    Inactive Member foxiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2004
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Ness's solo work - especially Cheating at Solitaire. My favorite on that CD is the title song, and of course, I'm In Love w/My Car.

    Luv, G.2

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DistortedSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been downloading bits and pieces of his solo stuff lately. Previous, the only solo stuff I heard of his was on the alt-rock station here in Detoilet...er Detroit. I'm drawing a blank on the name of the song tho...ah yeah, "Don't Think Twice". I liked the tune, but never picked up the CD. Might have to pull $12 outta my ear for one of 'em here on payday.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sickkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Mikes solo stuff is just as good as SD, I love it. Cheating at Solitaire is awesome! Under the Influences is good too.. but I dunno... kinda like Cheating at Solitaire better.. anyhoot.. MIKE is awesome! kult

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •